3, 727 Likes 122 Dislikes
Welcome to Gordon Ramsay's Cooking Class.
--Complete Description With Quantities.
--This Video Contains, How To Bake BLONDIES By Gordon Ramsay:
----Read This TextBook :
As the name suggests, blondies are a white chocolate version of brownies. I find
them a bit more subtle in flavor and they make a great end to a meal, especially
with a few chewy cranberries thrown in for texture.
230g butter, plus extra for greasing
340g dark brown sugar
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs, lightly beaten
280g plain flour
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp baking powder
240g white chocolate, chopped into small chunks
4 tbsp dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4. Lightly butter a 23cm square cake tin and line with
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and whisk in the sugar and salt. (A good whisk now will
make the mixture slightly lighter and fluffier.) Add the vanilla extract and whisk again.
Remove from the heat.
3. Add the eggs to the butter mixture and stir well. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and
baking powder into a large bowl, then whisk in the egg and butter mixture a little at a
time. (It’s important to do this in stages so that you don’t get any lumps.)
4. Leave the mixture to cool slightly, then fold in the chocolate chunks and the
cranberries. (If the mixture is too hot, the chocolate will melt.)
5. Spoon into the prepared cake tin and spread out evenly. Bake for 35–40 minutes until
the outer edges are firm and the middle still a little soft.
6. Leave to cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes, then cut into squares before
serving. Once cooled, the blondies will keep in an airtight container for up to a week.
HOW TO BAKE WITHOUT STICKING
Lining the tin with greaseproof paper acts as an insurance policy to stop the
blondies from sticking and means you can have a higher ratio of chocolate in the
mix. Remember to smooth out the top of the blondies when you fill the tin so that
they cook evenly.
To Support Our hard Work, Please Share With Video With Your friends And Family.
Thanks For Watching,