756 Likes 323 Dislikes
If you're looking for this year's review (TurboTax 2018-2019), check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNY-_iECxU
TurboTax once again has world class tax software that's easy to use, but it comes at a price. Check out our full TurboTax review here: https://thecollegeinvestor.com/20778/turbotax-2017-review/
In our TurboTax 2017 tax software review, we look at the following:
- How TurboTax continues to have the best navigation and ease of use of any tax software we've reviewed
- How they make it easy to upload tax documents, including investing documents
- TurboTax has the best knowledge base of any tax software
- TurboTax plans and pricing, including TurboTax Absolute Zero, which is their free filing option this year.
- TurboTax added a new pricing plan - TurboTax Live, which gives you a review from a CPA before filing your tax return to ensure that everything is correct
The bottom line is that TurboTax is expensive compared to most other options available. We recommend them for first time filers that qualify for free filing. We also think that TurboTax is top notch for investors or landlords who will find value in the ability to quickly import information.
Be sure to subscribe to our channel here:
If you want more from The College Investor:
Check out my blog here: